#MeetWilden resident and life coach Connie DeKramer.
1. What is your name?
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
Lost Creek Point Townhouses
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
4. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
I play classical piano every evening and love it.
5. What is your secret superpower?
I let life live me and use my intellect to support the nudgings of my heart.
6. What are some of your favourite things about living in Wilden?
I love getting up in the morning and exercising on our deck and smelling the clean canyon air. I love the deep quiet. I love how everything is beautifully maintained. I love the people I’ve met here. I love our townhome. It is beautiful simplicity and very well built.
7. What is the most amazing adventure to go on in the Okanagan?
Everything we do here is an amazing adventure from the Farmer’s Market to meeting new people on a walk in Wilden.
8. If you were an animal living in Wilden, which one would you be?
A bird taking in all the beauty every day.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
I’d probably create a charity that would fund people to know their true nature and how amazing everyone is.
10. Tell us about one of your greatest adventures/memories in Wilden so far.
Seeing a home owner brush the dirt off his lawn that accumulated from Winter sanding. It touched my heart seeing that level of care.
11. If you could choose anyone to be your neighbour, who would you choose?
Alison, our current neighbour and those who come when they buy the townhouse next door.
12. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Create more great tasting recipes to share with others, go for longer walks in nature, write another cookbook, study Harmony and play more classical piano, create another on-line course to support people to live amazing health.