About the Showhome
Fawdry’s Rocky Point Show Home is truly one of a kind, taking the Gold at 2019 OHAE awards and well worth the drive to Wilden for viewing. This modern industrial style home presents a design not often seen. With a floor to ceiling feature fireplace wall, custom steel staircase, counters and hood vent, unique plumbing fixtures, private putting green and wide open living space. This is a place to call home. Come see the Fawdry team at 1462 Rocky Point Drive, Kelowna.
- Floor to ceiling fireplace wall, made from unique custom fiber cement panels.
- Locally fabricated custom steel staircase, counter/desk supports, and hood vent.
- One of a kind plumbing fixtures from all around the world.
- Interior brick feature wall, backdropping the open concept kitchen and matching exterior.
- Wide open living space with easy and natural access to outdoors.
- Mirage White Oak flooring with highlighted tiled areas.
- Quartz countertops throughout the kitchen and in washrooms.
- Andersen high efficiency windows for maximizing light, while insulating for efficiency.
- Geothermal heat, insulated concrete foundation, full HRV, and solar panels.
- Lutron home automations, and electric car charger.
- Built in vacuum – hide-a-hose, and fully monitored alarm system.
- Triple car garage and suspended slab.
- Natural rock featured in landscape adding beauty to a private putting green.
Join the Wilden Community
Be among the first to hear about our new homes and neighbourhoods, and all the ways to enjoy the Wilden life.