Enjoy Every Moment
If you’re new to Wilden, it won’t take long to discover your favourite trails or the best spots for birding—and meet great neighbours along the way. On behalf of the entire Wilden community, welcome. We just know you’ll love it here.
Wilden Resident Newsletter
If you are a Wilden neighbour we invite you to join our exclusive resident newsletter, where we will share the latest updates and news with you first hand.
To sign up please contact Lisa & Brent at [email protected].
Connect with Your Community
Get to know one another and find out about upcoming events on our resident-run Neighbours of Wilden private Facebook group. For all the latest community information, follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Tips to Make the Most of Your Surroundings
Explore Our Play Parks & Trails
We are grateful for the beautiful trails and lakeviews right in our backyard. Many Wilden residents enjoy outdoor activities and nature experiences here.
Trail Access Points
- From the cul-de-sac in our Echo Ridge neighbourhood
- Corner of Rio Dr and Upper Canyon Dr. N (city park)
- Across from Forest Edge
- From the cul-de-sac in Forest Edge
- From the bottom of Wilden Ridge Drive
- At the top of Wilden Ridge Drive
- At the end of Red Sky Court
Hidden Hills Drive, is closed due to construction. Explore all that Kelowna has to offer on the city map.
Kid’s Play Parks
- Lost Creek Park on Lost Creek Court
- Hidden Lake Park on 1200 Long Ridge Drive
Know Before You Go
Please be aware that the Wilden back country is private property. We ask you to respect the developer’s rules and guidelines as outlined on the trail signs. All activity on this land is monitored.
- Enter trails at your own risk
- For the safety of our ecosystem, wildlife, fellow hikers and the Wilden community, please follow the rules posted on our signs
- Wilden backcountry is private property
- No camping, smoking, campfires or motorized vehicles
- Enter Wilden backcountry at your own risk
- Always keep your dogs under control and clean up after them on the trails
- Do not leave any garbage behind
- Read more about Wilden fire safety here
- All Wilden private land is monitored by cameras
We’re so fortunate that Wilden is home to an amazing array of wildlife, including waterfowl and several endangered species. We’ve restored the wetlands with great care, and we ask that you and your guests tread lightly and sensibly in these areas.
As you’ll soon discover, deer and coyotes make their home in the woods beyond Wilden. While bear and cougar sightings are rare, but please be mindful and always keep garbage out of reach. Sightings should be reported immediately to the wildlife conservation office at 250-717-2757.
What else can you do?
- Always stay on the trails to give wildlife their space
- Check out the nature and wildlife articles on our blog to learn more
- Read more about Wilden fire safety to prevent summer wildfires and protect this special natural habitat
What’s Next at Wilden?
Visit our Presentation Centre to learn about our future development areas with the 3D model that brings the Wilden master plan to life.
The Presentation Centre at 1454 Rocky Point Drive is open daily, 1-5 p.m., except on Fridays. We’ve got plenty of neighbourhood maps!
Can’t make it during showhome hours? Reach out to Brent and Lisa at 1 (866) 762-2906 or [email protected]
The winding roads that bring you home and closer to nature are maintained by the City of Kelowna. As our community continues to grow, roads in undeveloped areas are closed to motorized traffic.
For maintenance issues on strata roads, please contact your strata company.
For road maintenance—such as cleaning, snow removal, potholes, lights, hydrants and speed issues— visit the City online or call 250-469-8500.
Share Your Wilden Experience
Help shape the Wilden community. Whether you’ve just moved in and have questions or ideas, special selfies you’d love to share or feedback about an event— we’d love to hear from you.
Check out the nature and wildlife articles on our blog to learn more about our wild neighbours in Wilden.
Join the Wilden Community
Be among the first to hear about our new homes and neighbourhoods, and all the ways to enjoy the Wilden life.