It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Senior Consultant, Russ Foster.
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
I’ve been involved with Wilden from almost the beginning. It’s been over 15 years now going back to the time the overall master plan was being developed….sure doesn’t seem that long ago but we’ve certainly come a long way since then. As a Senior Consultant now, I get to be involved in some way with all aspect of the project. It’s been an incredibly rewarding experience so far and I look forward to what the future brings.
2. What are some of your favourite things about working for Wilden?
Working with a great team in taking Wilden from just a concept to a great community that more and more folks call home.
3. What is your secret super power?
I have a black belt in sandwich making.
4. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
Spending time on the lake with friends and family, playing in the snow on the local mountains and a little golf now and then.
5. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
Large kitchen for everyone to congregate and lots of outdoor space to enjoy the great weather.
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I have eyes in the back of my head……at least that’s what I told my kid’s when they were little.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
The huge variety of things you can do all year round……there’s just something for everyone.
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
There are plenty of great local products but I’d have to say my favorite are some of the craft beers.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Probably the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation.
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?
That’s a tough one…..it would need to be near water so maybe somewhere on Vancouver Island.