Share your best wildlife photos and win a dinner cruise!
Get your cameras ready! The #WildKelowna Photo Contest is coming around for the third time. This year it is all about wildlife in the Okanagan.
The variety of wildlife species in the Okanagan Valley is incredible. We are looking forward to seeing photos of everything from insects and birds to deer and bears. You can find lots of inspiration in the nature & wildlife articles by Flora McLeod on the Wilden blog.
The #WildKelowna Photo Contest winner will receive tickets for a dinner cruise for two on Okanagan Lake in Kelowna, BC. Additionally, 5-10 runner-up entries will be chosen to be printed and exhibited at our upcoming Wilden Creativity Day on Sunday, August 13th.
How To Enter:
Enter by e-mail:
Send your wildlife pictures (as many as you wish) to [email protected]
Enter on Instagram:
Please make sure to check off the following points:
- Follow us on Instagram (@wildenkelowna)
- Post (or repost) your photos of any wildlife you captured in the Okanagan Valley and mention in the caption where you took the picture.
- Use the hashtag #WildKelowna so we will be able to find your entries (add #wildenkelowna if it was taken in Wilden)
- Make sure your profile is set to public so we are able to see your entries
- *For full contest rules please click HERE*
The contest will run until June 30th.
(Entries submitted later than the deadline won’t be considered)
Announcement of the winning photo:
We will announce the winner and exhibit a selection of the best photos at our Creativity Day on August 13th in our brand-new Showhome on Rocky Point Drive in Wilden.
We encourage you to share this with your friends and everybody who may be interested in entering the #WildKelowna Photo Contest as well.
Photo credit: Mike Houghton at BlueMax Photography.