It’s time to #MeetWilden. Meet Outdoor-Loving Wilden Resident and Dietitian Tristaca Curley!
1. What is your name?
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
4. What do you do for play?
We have 2 very active little boys, so we spend as much time as possible outside…skiing, skating, hiking, biking. As long as we are doing something outside, we are happy.
5. What is your secret superpower?
The same superpower every mom has I think…the ability to integrate every family member’s schedule and priorities into one seamless machine.
6. What are some of you favourite things about living in Wilden?
The fact that there are so many outdoor activities we can do without even getting in the car. Hiking, biking, skating, playgrounds. Plus, when you do have to drive somewhere, it takes only a few minutes to get there as we are still so close to the city.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
Well if I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret would it? I am the wrong person to ask! I am definitely not in the know on these kinds of things.
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
Wine. If I had to pick a type, I’d say anything made by The Vibrant Vine. We love their winery and their wines.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Childhood Cancer Canada Foundation. Once you have children, these kinds of causes take on a whole new meaning.
10. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That even though I’m a nutritionist, chocolate is one of my favourite foods.
11. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where would you live?
Somewhere hot. We honeymooned in Costa Rica and absolutely fell in love with the country. So probably there.