It’s time to #MeetWilden. Meet Wilden Sales Assistant and Creative Entrepreneur Chrissy Jones.
1. What is your name?
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
Hidden Lake Lookout
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
I work part time in one of the Wilden show homes and I also make decorative wall hangings with my good friend Lisa. Our creations sell at Alchemy on Bernard Avenue and you can find us online at www.entouquet.com.
4. What do you do for play?
I love making a meal with my husband and just hanging on the couch with the cats, a good movie, and snacks or wine of course.
5. What is your secret superpower?
My husband tells me I can be impossibly stubborn, does that count as a superpower?
6. What are some of your favourite things about living in Wilden?
Having coffee on the deck in the morning with all the birds that frequent the trees around our townhome, and encountering wildlife on the walking trails occasionally.
7. What is the most amazing adventure to go on in the Okanagan?
I’m into a more relaxing adventure, like going for a canoe on one of the lakes nearby or just a lovely day at the beach with swimming and sun.
8. If you were an animal living in Wilden, which one would you be?
I think I would love to be a hummingbird because I’m fascinated by them and I envy their energy level.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
I would distribute it amongst many animal rescues, wildlife rehabilitation, and nature conservancy.
10. Tell us about one of your greatest adventures/memories in Wilden so far.
I saw a black bear in the back country one time, and although he was far away it was still thrilling to see. He was very cute!
11. If you could choose anyone to be your neighbour, who would you choose?
I think it would be very entertaining to live next door to Larry David.
12. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Adopt more cats as they are nocturnal.