It’s time to #MeetWilden. Meet Precious Staffordshire Terrier Lexi.
1. What is your name and breed.
My name is Lexi and I am Staffordshire terrier.
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
I live in one of the Hidden Lake Lookout townhomes.
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
I love to play with my toys and I am starting my own business as a social media influencer. I will be testing the durability of the dog toys and you can find me on instagram at @misslillexi.
4. What do you do for play?
I like to chew, especially the things that I am not allowed to like shoes and pillows.
5. What is your secret superpower?
Definitely my smile. 🙂
6. What are some of your favourite things about living in Wilden?
I love all the trails that are right in my backyard and I also love to walk by the lakes and play with turtles.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
I believe that it is Wilden. Not too many other dogs know about it and I feel very grateful to live here. I love exploring all the hikes and trails that we have here.
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
I love the homemade dogs cookies from the Glenmore bakery.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
SPCA of course. I would like to help other animals to have a better life.
10. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I like to play with people more than with other dogs. I used to jump up on people to make them play with me, but now that I have learned at the polite puppy school that it is not a good behaviour I am really trying not to jump anymore.
11. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where would you live?
I love it here. I would not want to live anywhere else, but I would like to have a home with a bigger yard one day.