It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Wilden Sales Team Member, Cindy Eeckhout!
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
It doesn’t seem that long ago, but about 13 years ago I had the opportunity to become involved in the sales of the first lots available in Wilden.
2. What are some of your favourite things about working for Wilden?
Well, it hardly seems like work. I live 2 minutes from the office, I get to talk about something I love and the people are awesome!
3. What is your secret super power?
Hmmm, I’m really good at keeping my secret power a secret.
4. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
Love being on the water with family and friends or going to the local wineries.
5. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
The views from most lots in Wilden are spectacular and now I’m spoiled and can’t imagine doing without it. Also, I know this sounds pretty minor but I walk the trails up at Wilden regularly with my dogs, Sophie and Bo, and the dog wash we have in the garage is the BEST!
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I have always been passionate about horses and love riding, specifically Dressage, and ride regularly. It’s way more fun than going to the gym.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
I love September in Kelowna. The town quiets down with tourists having headed home and the kids back at school. The weather is usually sunny with just a bit cooler temperatures.
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
The Okanagan has some of the best wines around. Also being able to buy fresh fruit in season right of the tree is awesome.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Children’s Hospital in Vancouver
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?
I’m a Vancouver girl, born and raised and I love that city so I would absolutely head back to my roots.