It’s time to #MeetWilden. Meet fluffy four-legged resident Mischa.
1. What is your name and breed?
My name is Mischa and I am a Seal Mitted Ragdoll cat. My paws and chin are white and
I am extra fluffy.
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
I live in the Upper Canyon neighborhood.
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
I am actually a ‘stay at home’ cat, although I have been featured in a few zoom meetings lately! I am a little shy when it comes to social media, so you probably won’t find me online.
4. What do you do for play?
One of my favorite things to do for play and exercise is wake my owners up super early in the morning by tapping their faces and getting fed my tuna.
5. What is your secret superpower?
I have the ability to wiggle my way into a perfectly made bed without messing it up or anyone knowing that I am under the covers. At first it used to really scare them but now they let me enjoy my quiet time.
6. What are some of you favourite things about living in Wilden?
I really enjoy getting out into nature (well the backyard at least). I have to be a little careful though as I know there are coyotes out there in the forest. I hear them sometimes at night.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
I don’t get out much myself, but from what my owners have told me the micro-breweries downtown are worth checking out.
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
It is definitely our lawn. I get into trouble for eating it as it makes me sick but I just can’t get enough of it!
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Probably the Kelowna SPCA. I lived there for a short while before being adopted and I am a big fan of their work.
10. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
In spite of my incredible young looks, I am actually 11 years old!
11. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where would you live?
I have extended family in the UK, so I would probably move there.