Introducing our next #MeetWilden Feature, Resident Michale Hartte:
1.What is your name?
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
Overlooking Hidden Lake
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
I help families get ‘Fit n Healthy’ through Natural Diets, Natural Remedies for Common Ailments and Healthy Lifestyles.
My passion and purpose is to teach people how to get ‘Fit n Healthy’ using nutrient rich, tasty foods, natural remedies for common ailments and proper supplementation, exercise, sleep and digestion.
You can find purslane, dandelion leaves/flowers, nettles and lamb
quarters throughout Wilden. All wild, free and some of the highest in nutrient density. Watch this video I took in my backyard: https://www.dropbox.com/l/DftDGRftEnciKe8S0BSLHu
My website is www.fitnhealthynutrition.com
4. What do you do for play?
Hiking, yoga, biking and soccer with our boys,
5. What is your secret super power?
Gee, if you are asking what I am good at, one of them is helping individuals resolve any ‘acute’ illness (common ailments) with natural remedies.
6. What are some of your favourite things about living in Wilden?
The people, hiking trails, and that it is only about 15 minutes bike ride to downtown.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
All the organic food crop growers.
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Feeding the hungry with ‘healthy’ foods and if I can pick one more, showing them how they can grow their own foods to feed themselves with little money.
10. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I love Rock n Roll!
11. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?
On the beach in Noosa Heads, Australia