It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Wilden Team Member, Kyle MacKay
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
I joined Wilden in May of 2022 in the role of Site Superintendent.
2. What are some of your favourite things about working with Wilden?
I enjoy working with the Wilden team, consultants and subcontractors to bring the vison into reality.
3. If you were an animal living in Wilden, which one would you be?
I would be a turtle and just chill in the pond.
4. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
An outdoor kitchen and swimming pool.
5. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
I enjoy going to the beach and getting out on the water.
6. Do you have a superpower/talent that nobody would guess?
I am an expert on the grill.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
J’s Cafe & Bistro on Ellis, the best food and London Fog in Kelowna!
8. What is one of your favourite local Kelowna businesses you like to support and more people need to know about?
Everwood Doors, beautiful locally made wood doors and outstanding quality.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Fix up old Squarebody trucks.
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?
I would live in my hometown, Calgary AB. Go Flames!