It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Wilden Team Member, Jennings Spencer
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
I started with Wilden in October 2021 as an assistant site superintendent.
2. What are some of your favourite things about working with Wilden?
I really appreciate the collaborative and supportive workplace culture Wilden provides. My two-minute commute is pretty nice too!
3. If you were an animal living in Wilden, which one would you be?
Maybe a fox? Solitary and clever.
4. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
Triple car garage, infinity pool, laundry and built-in coffee bar in the master.
5. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
I love biking and dirt biking with my kids, and spending the day at the beach.
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I have self-diagnosed OCD – but most people probably figure that out fairly quickly.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
39 years of living in Kelowna, no way I’d give them up! Only me and my Granddad know.
8. What is one of your favourite local Kelowna businesses you like to support and more people need to know about?
Lee Richmond of @richmondmetalworx does some amazing and unique custom stainless/aluminum fab work on many of the beautiful homes throughout the Okanagan.
9. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
More dirt biking!
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?