It’s time to #MeetWilden. Meet Precious Golden Retriever, Darcie!
1. What is your name and breed?
My name is Darcie and I’m a Golden Retriever
2. Which Wilden neighbourhood do you live in?
3. What do you do for work and where can we find you online?
I’m the current master chewer champion and I also dabble in the ball chasing olympics although my catching skills need some work.
4. What do you do for play?
I love to swim and dive for rocks!
5. What is your secret superpower?
I’ve mastered the art of persuasion. Don’t look too closely at my puppy dog eyes!
6. What are some of you favourite things about living in Wilden?
The ducks! They don’t want to be my friend but I love watching them at the pond. Not sure why I can’t join them though…
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
Copper Brewing lets me sit on the patio with my parents and they even had a big bowl of fresh water for me! They took my picture and apparently I’m famous there or something.
8. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose? Bunny’s Buddies so we could help them open a branch in Canada. I want to help save other Goldens so they can live their best lives in Kelowna!
9. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
All my brothers and sisters are working dogs in service or therapy. I was supposed to be a therapy dog but my parents loved me up too much and now I can’t pass my test!
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where would you live?
The north pole! I heard Santa lives there and there’s always snow. Presents AND snow, I hope they have treatos!