It’s time to #MeetWilden! Meet Brent Couves, Wilden’s VP Sales Single-Family
1. How and when did you first get involved with Wilden and what is your role?
I was fortunate enough to start with the launch of Wilden in 2003 as the Sales and Marketing Manager. We opened our Presentation Trailer up on Long Ridge Drive using a Honda generator for power. We had great fun presenting Gerhard’s huge vision! It was at the time, and still is the Largest Master Planned community between Vancouver and Calgary. Current Position is Vice President-Sales
2. What are some of your favourite things about working for Wilden? One vision, one team. The owners and staff are all pulling on the same line to create the finest neighborhoods and preserve as much green space as possible. Not a race to the finish line, rather a nice steady pace with an emphasis towards quality.
3. What is your secret super power?
I have been told my BBQ skills are right up there, people have actually told me this. Really!
4. What are some of your favourite ways to relax and play in the Okanagan?
Just being at home in the Okanagan is relaxing, hiking, skiing anything outdoors. My wife Michele and I enjoy riding our motorcycles all over the Okanagan.
5. If you were to build your dream house in Wilden, what are some must-haves you would include?
View, Pool, lots of outdoor living including a T.V.
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I am only 39 years old.
7. What is Kelowna’s best kept secret?
Anywhere off the beaten path, backroads, hiking trails (some in Wilden).
8. What is your favourite locally made product?
Homes built in Wilden!
9. If you could give $1M to charity, which one would you choose?
Alzheimer’s Society of Canada in memory of my Mom.
10. If you weren’t living in the beautiful Okanagan, where else would you live?