Wilden Career Opportunities
Our team is growing and we are looking for new team members to fill some key positions. Want to join an innovative, growing and community-driven organization with competitive bonus and benefit packages? See our list of open positions below!
Join Our Team
Please see below for currently available positions. Applicants, please use the contact information located inside the job listing you wish to apply for. Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Current Job Listings
The Wilden Group is excited to be expanding! We are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator who has a passion for supporting a fast-paced construction and development company.
You are someone who embraces change and loves to jump in and take ownership of delivering results. As a Junior Project Coordinator for the Construction and the Development/Planning Teams you will be providing day-to-day executive project support and coordination.
What we’re looking for:
- Support for pre-construction and development administrative tasks
- Follow up on tasks/issues/roadblocks and work with the Project Managers to update project schedules and information as required
- Production of documents and material in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Assistance with Development Permit & Building Permit applications
- Ensuring the quality and timely delivery of meeting minutes, status updates, documentation, and tracking action items from meetings, and follow up on to do lists
- Assisting with organizing meetings as needed
- Ordering office supplies and providing other administrative support as required by the company
What you bring to the table:
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Flexibility to adapt easily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships to achieve goals in a team environment
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation for internal reporting
- Eagerness to learn and develop project management skills
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office and project management tools (MS Word, Excel, PDF annotations etc.)
- Experience with ProCore a definite asset
- Ability to prepare various types of tendering documents and contracts
- Ability to interpret project schedules and action plans
- Ability to read construction drawings is considered beneficial
- Experience working in engineering or construction an asset
What’s in it for you:
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- A generous annual vacation allotment
- Top-notch extended health and dental plan
- Employee real estate opportunities at Wilden
- Opportunities to be involved in charitable projects
- Professional development
- Long term employment
- And an office dog 🙂
To apply please contact:
Kirsten Brown, Manager of Operations
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.