The Blenk Family Fund
Building Strong Communities
A strong community is built on inclusion, shared values and common goals. This gives young people an opportunity to grow and thrive, and the freedom to ask questions as they look upon today’s challenges with fresh eyes. Wilden is committed to supporting today’s youth as they prepare to shape the future of our world.
Blenk Family Fund for Youth Mental Health
- The Blenk Family Fund was established 2017 together with KGH Foundation to strengthen the network of mental health support & services available to young people and their families in our community
- Active involvement in research, prevention & care
- Building resilience, heightening awareness
photo credit Daniel Jones
‘Wild One’ Wilden Trail Run
- The Wild One Run taking place annually in Wilden’s backcountry came to live in order to raise more awareness for youth mental health and funds for the Blenk Family Fund.
- Inaugural run took place in fall 2018
- Through the run we hope to promote an active lifestyle, get people together and outside, while ending the stigma around mental health.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Register for Updates and be the FIRST TO HEAR ALL NEWS about the release of New Lots & Townhomes, The release of New Prices, Upcoming Projects, and Wilden Community Events & News!